Pages

June 21, 2010

Walgreens Shopping Trip

These savings don't relate to my pantry so much as they do my storage closet. If you're looking to stock up on bathroom & supply closet items, Walgreens has some great deals this week. I am only listing the deals that I took advantage of, so be sure to check your local ads to get in on all of them!

Huggies Jumbo Packs - 2 @ $8.99 each + $1.50 (x2) manu. coupon = $14.98
Renu contact solution - $7.50 with $7.50 Register Rewards + $2/1 manu. coupon = ($2) (I made money!)
Aussie Conditioner & Style product - $2.99 each + $2/1 manu. coupon = $3.98
Herbal Essences Shampoo - $2.99 + $1/1 manu. coupon = $1.99
BandAids - 2/$3 + 50c/1 (x2) manu. coupon = $2
Gillette Fusion Power Razor - $9.89 + $5 Register Rewards + $4/1 manu. coupon = $.89
Old Spice Body Wash - $4.49 + $4.49 Register Rewards = FREE
Charmin 9-Count Big Rolls - $4.79 each + $1/1 (x2) manu. coupon (& earned 2x rewards pts) = $7.58

I spent $46.40 at the cash register and earned $16.99 in Register Rewards, making my true out-of-pocket cost $29.41. Not too shabby, when you consider that the diapers and contact solution alone cost that before all the deals!

If you find any other good deals while you're at Walgreens this week, make sure to post a comment so the rest of us can take advantage of it as well.

(If you are a "professional" coupon'er, please excuse the fact that I don't use all the abbreviations and lingo - a lot of people still know what they all stand for, so I just spell it out instead. One of these days I'll post a "glossary" of terms and abbreviations, but until then ... it's the old-fashioned terminology!)

No comments:

Post a Comment