Pages

February 13, 2011

One more, just for fun!

And, for those of you who are following the TSFL program and are looking for a little variety or something fun to try with some of your Medifast food, here's one of my favorite recipes. It's a good little comfort meal, and it is absolutely on program!


Medifast Tomato Soup Pizza
Preheat oven to 375
Mix 1 packet of Medifast Cream of Tomato Soup
1/2 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Basil (dried)
3 Tablespoons water


Put on a cookie sheet or a metal pie tin that has been sprayed with Pam and spread out to about a 4-inch circle. Bake for 10 minutes. You can eat it plain if you want, but I opt to use one of my daily condiments at this point. I spread a little Light Laughing Cow cheese on the crust (my favorites are Sundried Tomato or Queso Fresco). I have also been known to chop up 1 mushroom and add it to it, just for a little extra texture. If you do that, throw it back in the oven for 2-3 minutes. Then, eat and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I made this last night, and it was fabulous! I made some modifications, though.

    1/2 teaspoon baking powder (instead of Tablespoon)
    1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning (instead of basil)
    1/4 teaspoon onion powder
    1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

    Then after I added the light laughing cow cheese, I sprinkled about a Tablespoon of 2% Mexican blend cheese on top before I added a sliced mushroom.

    I am definitely going to make this again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I do exactly the same thing with the Italian seasoning & the Mexican blend cheese! It's my favorite afternoon meal on windy, rainy days. :) Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete